This is an important reminder regarding the upcoming June 18 membership deadline for Leadership 2017!
- The membership cut-off is this Sunday, June 18 at 4:30:00 p.m.
- Provincial Office (803-294 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, R3C 0B9) will be open 1:00-4:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday this weekend to accept new membership applications
- All membership application forms must be legible and completed in full, so please print clearly and ensure ALL FIELDS are entered (including the date and canvasser’s name)
- Any membership application received in person, by fax, or email with a Time/Date stamp received after 4:30:00pm on June 18 will not be eligible to stand as delegates or vote at Delegate Selection Meetings
- All membership applications MUST be received within 7 days of sale
- Memberships are donations and tax receiptable and must be paid by the individual applying for the membership
- Membership rates are Family $30 / Regular $20 / Non-Taxable Income $6 / Youth (age 14-26) $5
IMPORTANT: Please do not wait until the last minute to submit memberships – allow yourself time to correct errors and omissions. Membership applications that are incomplete, contain incorrect payment, or received after 4:30:00 p.m. will not be eligible for participation in the Leadership Contest.
If you haven't already, please renew for 2017 today at secure.todaysndp.mb.ca/membership.
You can also renew by calling Brandy at 204-987-4853, or visiting Provincial Office (803-294 Portage Ave. Winnipeg, R3C 0B9).
Leadership Election Officer
On behalf of the Leadership Convention Planning Committee/Rules Committee