JOB TITLE: Convention Coordinator/Organizer - Manitoba NDP
The successful candidate, under the direction of the Provincial Secretary, will be responsible for implementing,
coordinating and monitoring all logistics for the 2017 Manitoba NDP Policy Convention (March 17-19, 2017).
This includes, but is not limited to, event logistics, assisting with convention fundraising activities, coordinating related meetings, convention mailings, membership renewal and convention related constituency events.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of NDP policy and organizational structure
- Proven ability to organize and execute a variety of events and outreach activities
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of fundraising strategies
- Demonstrated ability to organize and conduct workshops
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in a NDP political environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and desktop publishing an asset
SALARY RANGE: per collective agreement
START DATE: Term Position, February 3rd, 2017 – March 31, 2017
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: January 27th, 2017
SEND RESUMES VIA EMAIL TO: Provincial Secretary, Manitoba NDP